The Assistant Treasurer will help in overseeing the Association’s financial governance, practices and reporting.
Reports to: Head Treasurer
Term: 3 years (reviewed after 1 year)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the Association keeps proper financial accounts; and has robust and effective financial controls in place.
- Work with an independent auditor and submit accurate reports to the Charity Commission.
- Report on financial matters to the Trustees and members.
- Work with the sponsorship and fundraising team in growing the financial position of the Association.
- In a surgical specialty as defined by the Royal College of Surgeons in the UK.
- Based in the UK.
- The closing date is 10th April, 2023.
Apply for a role
To apply, please complete our application form: