The Content writers will work within the communications team to promote the Association’s mission, vision and core values. They will ensure that all messaging adheres to the Association’s social media policy and GMC guidance.
Reports to: Head Communications Officer
Term: 3 years (reviewed after 1 year)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop content for newsletters, articles, social media, product descriptions and advertising campaigns.
- Develop exclusive content for the membership section of the website.
- Use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the Association’s online platforms.
- Develop new content where there might be deficiencies in the Association’s current offering.
- Attend regular meetings with the communications subcommittee.
- Help produce the Annual Impact report for members and donors.
- Already in or plans to enter a surgical specialty as defined by the Royal College of Surgeons in the UK.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience of publishing articles – but not essential.
Apply for a role
To apply, please complete our application form: